First Day of Observation

Our first day of observation was honestly really fun and interesting.

At first, I thought the classes would be quiet
because we were only observing. But the moment we entered the classroom, I immediately realized that Class 8 and Class 9 students were very energetic and participative.

The students were not shy at all. They answered questions confidently, reacted to the teacher’s explanations, and actively joined the discussions. Some students were also very funny and kept making the class atmosphere lively.

What surprised me the most was how interactive the classes were. The students were not just sitting quietly and listening, they were really involved in the lesson. Even simple questions could turn into fun discussions because everyone wanted to participate.

Sometimes the class became a little noisy because the students were too excited, but honestly, that made the classroom feel more alive and enjoyable. During the observation, I also paid attention to how the teacher handled the class. It was interesting to see how the teacher managed such energetic students while still keeping the lesson organized and engaging.

Even though we were only observing, I already started imagining what it would feel like to teach students like them someday. It felt exciting, but also a little scary.

Overall, the first observation day gave me a really good first impression. Instead of feeling more nervous, I actually became more excited to interact with the students in the next meetings.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Place Far From Home, Yet Full of Home

Notes from a Girl in Transit

Deployment Day at Laboratory High School