Creative Minds of Grade 9
At the beginning of the lesson, I was still nervous and a little tense. But after starting the discussion with the students, I slowly became calmer and more comfortable while teaching.
The Grade 9 students were calm but still energetic at the same time. They were not too noisy, but they actively answered questions, participated in discussions, and paid attention during the lesson.
When I explained the material, the students listened really well and paid attention to the explanations. They also responded when I asked questions, so the discussion felt smooth and interactive.
During the abstraction part, I showed them a video related to the lesson. The students looked really excited while watching it. Some of them laughed at certain parts of the video, while others reacted loudly and discussed it with their friends. The classroom atmosphere became more lively because everyone was focused on the video.
For the activity, I divided the class into five groups and used collaborative assessment.I gave each group a worksheet and asked them to make predictions based on the viewed material. After discussing with their group members, they had to present their predictions in front of the class.
The fun part was seeing how different every group’s answers were. Some predictions were serious, some were funny, and some were very unexpected. Honestly, some of their ideas were so creative that I did not even think about them before.
During the presentations, the students explained their ideas confidently and gave different reasons to support their predictions. Because every group had different answers, the activity became more interesting and interactive.




Komentar
Posting Komentar